CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanks Shutterfly!

One of my favorite things about Christmas and being married is to mail out our yearly family Christmas card! We married in November 2007 and when December came around, I mailed out our first Christmas card with a preview of a wedding portrait and I've made it a tradition ever since.

The last 2 years, we've made it an event to take our portrait. But this year, it is a little different. We've moved away once again, and don't have any friends/family near us to take it for us. And we are on a budget, too, since only one of us is working right now. However, when there's a will there's a way. This weekend we were home in Miami and my brother Michael was able to get a nice snapshot of us. And even though I already got an ear full from Ronnie saying we have to cut back on how many we send out, I was still determined to send out as many as we could afford to our closest family and friends. But then, when I heard about Shutterfly's promotion for 50 free holiday cards for bloggers, I jumped with excitement!

You see, I've used Shutterfly since our very first Christmas card. I usually shop around, but have always managed to go back to Shutterfly because of their great prices, amazing quality and their abundance of choices!

Here are our portraits through the years,

Our first Christmas Card, 2007

2008
2009

I had difficulty decided which card to choose for this year. But here are some of my favorites!

I don't want to share which one I've decided on, because I think it will ruin the surprise for my friends and family, but here are the runners up. I like these because they are modern, yet traditional and would display any photo nicely. You can find them all by clicking here

To enter this promotion, head on over to their submission form. Check out more of what Shutterfly has to offer, like Christmas cards,holiday photo cards, Christmas invitations, Christmas gift tags, birthday invitations,address labels.

1 comments:

Sugar & Spice

I love Shutterfly! They are so easy to use!!

I love how you posted all your past Christmas cards!

Post a Comment