CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree!

Ronnie and I shopped for our Christmas tree on thanksgiving weekend. That's the earliest in the season we've ever gotten one. We searched online and found that we had several authentic tree farms nearby. We were super excited! We went to one about 10miles from our house and it was straight out of a story book! They had beautiful ones and it was hard to choose. They even had trees as tall as 12 feet high! They served cider and hot chocolate for free and sold other festive treats. I loved it and I can just imagine how much fun it will be to go there with a little family of our own! We got our biggest tree to date...an 8 footer! And it took us about 2 days to decorate! We used all o our ornaments, and only had to buy extra garland. It was so much work, but definitely worth it. We have friends visiting at the end of the month and I'm sure they will enjoy it! Here are a few pics of our trip to the tree farm! I'll post pics of our tree soon.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment