CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween/Fall Decorating In Our New Home!

A little late, but I thought I'd share our Halloween decorations this year. I recently shared our fall touches, but I thought I'd share how we decorated outside. Not many new decorations, but still different because we have a new home! :) Here are our Fall/Halloween posts from the past. We were a little disappointed because we didn't get not ONE trick-or-treater! But we weren't surprised because our neighborhood isn't fully developed yet (there are lots of empty lots) and as far as we know there are only teenagers around. Either way, we enjoyed the evening by laying low and enjoying each other. Ronnie made his grandmother's chili and watched Halloween movies. Have to make to the BEST out of everything, right?! Happy Fall Y'all!

Our beautiful mum in full bloom! We love these every fall!







0 comments:

Post a Comment