CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Discovering our New Home State.

Living is Georgia has led us to feel like we are on vacation every weekend! We love to explore and discover our new home state. And since it's fall, the changing of the leaves and all of the seasonal decorations are out and about. We love it! A few weekends ago, we hopped into the car and went for a drive. We never have anything planned. We just go by what friends have told us to visit and in the meanwhile, we discover other places. We went for a drive towards North Georgia and we discovered several little towns and drove through great mountain roads, which had great foliage! North Georgia also has great mountain state parks and lodges, that we hope to visit one day soon and maybe even stay overnight in. (In a cabin, not in a tent! ha!) Anyways, we were such in a rush to get out the house that Saturday, so I left my camera behind. But I had my good ole' iPhone to help document our adventure. I took the best pics I could. I wish I hadn't used an app to take the pics, because I don't think it did the foliage justice. Never-the-less....enjoy!














0 comments:

Post a Comment