CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Living Room

Our living room has come a long way. The first thing we got into here was the TV. Actually, it was the first thing we got for the whole house! TV is very important to us! Every now and then we added little knick knacks to it. We changed the curtains, added the center piece of pears and pine cones to the coffee table, and added some picture frames. But now we finally added some stuff on the walls. I think they go with the room perfectly. We spend most of our time in here. I don't exactly know what theme I've been going for is. Perhaps you can tell me. I think it's a combination of country homey and modern? Tell me what you think of it so far. :-)

1 comments:

Meli

omg i love it! its sooooo pretty!!!!! its so homey. wow. i wanna spend time there.

Post a Comment