CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our Kitchen

When we first moved in, the first thing I wanted to see go were our kitchen knobs. yeck. They were gold. We finally changed them this weekend! After searching and trying out, Ronnie and I finally agreed on which ones we liked. We also changed the kitchen faucet to match! I love my re-vamped kitchen!

This was the kitchen before we moved in. Can you see the yucky GOLD knobs?

This is our kitchen today.

This is our new faucet to match the knobs.

These our new curtains from Martha Stewart's Everyday Collection.

2 comments:

Meli

BEAUTIFUL!!! OMG its like watching HGTV!!!!

Barbara

Hey Erika! I didn't know you had a blog too, that's great...I found it on your Facebook.

Your home looks great, glad you are finally settling into NC.

Post a Comment