CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

6 MONTHS

It's been the BEST six months of my life! My heart is totally complete now. Being married is truly a blessing!
Just minutes after our "I dos"!

On our honeymoon!

Merry Christmas! Hanging our first ornament on our first tree!

Cheers to our happy new year!

Welcome our first snowy day!

Let's celebrate our love..happy valentine's 2008!

Finally...welcome spring! happy easter!

Our favorite is here.....BASEBALL SEASON! Watching the Greensboro Grasshoppers....it's the team we agree to cheer for together!

More pictures to come. We celebrate 6 months Saturday and we have plans to spend the day in the mountains with the pretty wild flowers and breathtaking views. :-) I am proud to be Mrs. Wray. I love being married to my best friend.

1 comments:

Meli

marriage is the best isn't it? its like being with your best friend all the time. :)

Post a Comment