CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Honesty Still Exists.

How cute is this sunflower stand?!

Remember when I posted about the Sunflower field we saw near us? Well, Ronnie took me this Sunday and we were in shock at what we saw! Driving up we noticed that there wasn't anyone working the stand, so naturally we thought it was closed. Until we read this sign:

Yes, the sunflower stand was running on the "honor system" and we were able to pay and pick on our own. This is unthinkable in this day in age. We were so in shock! How cool is that?

So, we did what they asked and put the money in the box, made our change, and picked our flowers!
Ronnie did the picking. I just told him which ones I liked. There were tons of bees flying around and it was funny seeing my hubby freak out about them. :)
See the bee? They were huge! He was so brave! lol
I was really happy. Sunflowers make reallllyyy happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment