CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sneak Peek: Our Master Bedroom

One of the things I got most excited about our new home is choosing to paint our master bedroom in a color of "my" choice. In our first home, the room was painted in green and since it is my hubby's favorite color, it was VERY HARD to convince him to change it. So, I had to settle. (OK! more like compromise. ha!)

Our friends Jose and Maritza in Miami recently remodeled their entire home. When I visited them and saw the color of their new master bedroom, I totally fell in love with it. It was the perfect baby blue, but not juvenile. Very soothing, relaxing, which is the feel I've always dreamed in a master bedroom. So, the color stuck and that is the color I decided to go with. The paint is from Sherwin-Williams and the color is "Iceberg". I can't wait to see the room furnished! Thanks Maritza!

The picture qualities aren't great. But I wanted to give you an idea. :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment