CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I LOVE MACYS!!!

Isn't she a beaut?

Mr. and I went to Macy's to buy him a new shirt to wear for our special dinner at Club 33 in Disneyland. And, of course, you know that everytime I enter a Macy's it is my ritual to stop by the Martha Stewart collection. (you know, I'm devoted).

So any how, I stumbled upon the clearance section and what do I see? Her enamel cast iron casserole on sale. Then I see the "take an extra 40%" sign above. I couldn't believe it was true!!! So, I took it's little price tag and scanned it on their little price scanner thingy....and it read $35.99!!!!

"SHUT UP!", I thought! This thing is regularly $139! I've been wanting one of these cast irons since I got married. And each time I visit Macy's I salivate and beg Ronnie for one. But he always said "maybe next time". I hated him for it, but I loved him for it today!

In the end, I felt great because I was finally able to score one and in MS blue!!!

Hubby felt great because "he was right", yet again! :) (Ladies, you know what I am talking about, right?)

Oh yeah, and hubby was able to pick out a really nice shirt. At a great price, too!

I love Macy's!!!!

2 comments:

Meli

thats awesome prima!!!! you and macys. thats so you. can't wait to see what you make in that thing!


what kind of shirt did you get for ronnie?

This Classy Bee

YAY! Gotta love a good bargain! Now, what do you make in one of those things?! LOL

Post a Comment