CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

early birthday present?



The Steve Madden Trufle. I'm in love with these! so in love! if you know me, I'll wear these for like probably 10 minutes only. I am terrible at wearing any shoes with a heel higher than 3 inches. I always tend to buy these beautiful shoes, with a heel, and can never wear them longer than 10 min! LOL Either way, here I go again! I can't decide between the mustard or the black. Maybe an early birthday present for myself? Have to keep an eye out for a good deal. Especially if most probably wear these 10 minutes at a time. What do you think?


7 comments:

Barb

Black definitely. You'll be able to wear them more often, therefore giving you more chances to wear them more than 10 minutes. ;)

Sugar & Spice

I say be daring!!! Mustard!

This Classy Bee

OMG I know! I could never wear those but they're BEAUTIFUL!! Love the mustard!

Meli

giiiirrrlllll those shoes are fierce! i say the mustard, they look better with the brown of the sole. i say go with the mustard and put together outfits to match it. and hey, if you have to buy some cute dresses to match? so be it.

Eli

Love them both!! I know what you mean about the heel height but I would so buy them. I think I like the mustard better though.

P.S.Photography

I vote for the mustard!

tatiana

They have them in Marshalls! The same ones! :)

Post a Comment