CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

miami day 1

(Check 123. Let's see how this goes..)

Hey everyone! I am blogging via my Blackberry and not sure if this post will be successful. Anyways, I made it safely to Miami! I am sipping on my Cafe con Leche in my dad's living room waiting for my mom and Janelle to pick me up to go to the beach! I can't wait to sink my feet in that warm sand and I am hoping we don't get stuck sitting next to strange people! Ahh..gotta love miami!

Well if this blogs goes through be sure that I will keep posting while I am here to keep you updated! Right now I must go...can't wait to see my mami!

2 comments:

This Classy Bee

YAY!! You're here!!! Hope we can meet up or at least bump into each other!!! I never thought I'd miss my Erikita so much!!! :) xoxo

Meli

sorry! posted under the wrong name. don't ask.

wish i could come to the beach and relax with you prima. have fun!

Post a Comment