CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baseball Weekend

This weekend has been all about the World Baseball Classic. We usually look forward to this every year. And this rainy weekend let us watch practically every game! My hubby and I are big baseball fans. Unfortunately, many of you know we root for rival teams....the Red Sox and the Yankees! This time of the year is probably the only time where you can catch us rooting for the same team (USA) and not yelling at each other. (Its always out of passion, though. We always make up and thats the best part!) Our best friends, Jackie and Lino, attended 2 of the games in Miami. We so would have been there with them. I was happy to get a snapshot into the game while they were there! Gotta love instant phone pictures!


So, basically we hung out at home this weekend and relaxed. I was able to catch up on laundry, as well. I am very proud of myself! Here's hoping to a quick and painless week in the classroom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment