CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Remedy to a missing heart....

Last Sunday, my family in Miami celebrated my Tio Andres' birthday and the Super Bowl. Sadly, I wasn't there, of course. But I know I was there in their hearts. And this goes to prove it.

My beautiful and awesome cousin Melissa recorded some video and video messages for me! This totally made my day! And I didn't cry, believe it or not. (And for those that know me know I CRY for EVERYTHING!) I was just beyond happy to view them. I am truly, truly, truly, BLESSED with the most AMAZING family. I will never, ever, take that for granted. I am the person I am today because they have truly shaped me. And now, since I am so far away, I've realized that MORE than ever.

I love, miss and think of each and everyone of you....EVERY DAY!

My Dad
My Brother Nicholas
Nick talking to my cousin Juan
Juani talking to me!


PS Meli, how do I embed these videos? I had a hard time figuring it out!!!

1 comments:

Meli

hey prima! the embed codes should be on the right. there is a link that says embed. let me know if it doesn't show up.

Post a Comment