CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Golden Girl For Life...

There was a time in my life when DANCE revolved around my life. It seems like so long ago. But, I will never forget the friendships I created being a Miami Sunset Golden Girl.

I remember how much I wanted to be part of the dance team when I attended my high school freshmen orientation. They were so awesome, and I was determined to make it my sophomore year. (You had to be a Sophomore to be able to audition.) I worked so hard that following year during the week long audition. And it paid off. Little did I know that working hard was what I would be doing for next 3 years of high school. I learned so many life lessons being part of this team. I learned how to believe in myself, prove myself, responsibility, determination, but most of all, how to be a friend.

My very best friends continue to be my best friends after all these years because of the bonds we formed during our days as Golden Girls. I treasure them, but I also treasure every friendship I made as a Golden Girl. This time of my life holds a BIG space in my heart. One of my best friends Christi shared some wonderful pictures from our GGs days. I wanted to share them with you all!







0 comments:

Post a Comment