CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've been a bad, bad, blogger!

I apologize! I know I have not blogged in so long. I have been so tired lately after work. And on weekends, I try to catch myself up with laundry, errands, and other house chores. I've really had a hard time adjusting to working full time and managing our home. Ugh!

It's 2009, though. I've been trying to make some changes. Not too drastic. But really trying to manage my life of chores. I promise I will get on the ball. I have some things to share, too. I've been wanting to blog, but again, I need to somehow manage it all in.

In the the meantime, check out some things I plan to blog about in the upcoming weeks:
-Our Spring trip. We hope to be making a weekend trip to Washington, DC to see the Cherry Blossoms!
-I am EXTREMELY anxious to see President Obama inaugurated!
-I began reading TWILIGHT. It was a present from Jackie for Christmas.
-UGLY BETTY, new season!
-Janelle and Jackie's weddings!!!!
-And hopefully, I can blog about some snow! I am anxious to get some. Why is it taking so long?

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment