CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Planning for the future?

I have never been the type to really plan for the future. I mean, sure, I am a DREAMER. A total DREAMER. But that is it. I tend to take things step by step. It's been the way I've always been and I've been successful at mostly everything I've accomplished in my life. Especially when I got engaged I was never the type a girl who had their wedding mapped and planned out already. I had to start from scratch. It was very overwhelming, but worthwhile and memorable. But decisions were tough to make, especially since I had at least 3 wedding magazines in my presence at all times and my macbook set on The Knot.
So, what does this lead to? Well, I think I am about to change my ways for just this one time. My DREAM is to have a little girl one day. Again, I am DREAMING! Who knows if that will come true, but never the less, I stumbled upon a FABULOUS play room design that I have totally fallin' in love with. It's already set in my favorites and I hope I will one day be able to re-create this. So, I had to share.
A GARDEN THEMED PLAY ROOM. ADORABLE AND OH SO PERFECT!!!



For more inspiration go to,buterflycraze.com

2 comments:

Meli

PRIMA!!! You know i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this blog entry!!! haha! yay i'm glad i'm not the only one :) love the design, i'm gonna check out the site. thanks!!

and i LOVE the new christmas layout! you're so cute!!

Yaeleem

I wish I had a room like that when I was a little girl. It is so adorable! It's okay to dream Erika, as long as you don't stay there all the time. And I know you don't. ;)

Post a Comment