CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bride Wars


I finally went to see "Bride Wars" after work this afternoon. I've been anxious to see this movie since it came out. So, you could imagine how excited I was allll day! (I am a dork, I know!) And let me just say how absolutely cute this movie is. I totally fell in love with it. It reminded me much of my wedding planning and the emotions an engaged bride can have. I thought the ending was great, as well. But I won't give that away, of course!

And another thing, Kate's character is named Olivia and Ann's is Emma. These have been definite names on my baby list for girls. I adore "Olivia" and "Emma". :)

Finally,I loved the wedding dresses both girls wore. Personally, I adored Kate Hudson's character Olivia chose. So dreamy!!! Which team are you on? Team Kate? Or Team Ann?

Anyways, if you were a bride or hope to be one, this movie is a must see!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment