CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 8, 2007

It felt like Christmas today!

Hi guys!

Today felt like Christmas! Meli bought me a wedding present and it arrived this morning. :) She got me a cake stand, a pitcher, and a sugar bowl. But not just any pitcher, cake stand or sugar bowl...no....they are from Martha's collection! LOL! ugh, they are beautiful....I love having my own kitchen!


And my friend Melissa bought me another piece of the Vera Wang wedding collection. 2 Love Knots bud vases. Just beautiful. I can't wait to display in our dining room. :) I am such a wifey now! HAHA

Anyways, tonight I went Greek for dinner. OK. OK. OK. This is a recipe straight from Martha's show today. It looked so good and easy to make! I made it for dinner then I put together a mini version so Ronnie could take it for lunch tomorrow. Check out the pictures.




Here is the recipe:
http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.fc77a0dbc44dd1611e3bf410b5900aa0/?vgnextoid=5f2a08de99075110VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&vgnextchannel=38f9cf380e1dd010VgnVCM1000005b09a00aRCRD&rsc=showmain_tv_the-martha-stewart-show&lnc=38f9cf380e1dd010VgnVCM1000005b09a00aRCRD

Well, I am off to have a slice of pumpkin pie. WHAT? I had a salad for dinner and I walked a mile....I could afford it. :) I love my sweets!

1 comments:

Meli

yaaaayyy!!! your house is coming together prima! :) how fun to check the mail right? omg i love greek salad and that looks AMAZING!! but i can't make a dinner out of salad. lunch maybe, but not dinner.

Post a Comment