CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2007

I can't believe I turn 26 in 16 days.

So it's October! I can't believe it! Almost one year ago we were engaged. This month does not only mean crunch time for the wedding, but it also means I turn 26. Wow. I couldn't believe I turned 25 last year. Now, in a few days, I am 26! And I am getting married....I thank God for giving me this life. And I hope I've made Him happy so far. :)

Anyhoo..I went to downtown this morning and FINALLY submitted the paperwork to be a substitute. So hopefully everything gets worked out with that.

When I got home, I accomplished more things from my Wedding to Do list. I did a couple calls. And worked on the guestbook scrapbook some more. I then put together a smaller wedding planner. I have 2 planners. But the one I created today is my "Wedding Day" planner. LOL (I'm a little obsessed with being organized for this day.) Take a look at it below. I put in several clippings of what my hair will look like, my dress, my makeup, contracts, receipts, vendor info., business cards, and other "wedding day" tips. I am not done with it yet. I am sure each day I will add a little more to it just to make sure I cover all my tracks.




Yesterday, I almost bought another ring pillow. Because I am never satisfied with what I've gotten for this wedding! Seriously...I have a problem. So, I dealt with it and took my mom's suggestion to add little pearls to the ring pillow I had bought. The more I look at it now, the more it goes really well with the theme. It's chocolate brown and it has branches, etc. I am starting to like it again.

This is what it looked like before:

And this is after I added little pearls:



Tell me what you think. :) Ok well I am off to get dinner prepared. I am sure I will attempt some more wedding things later. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment