CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sweet Potato fries! Oh my!

Today was productive, I guess. I did some more wedding things. I finally decided on the menu. And I made an appointment for the florist to make sample centerpieces for the tables at the reception. I am the most indecisive person. Could it REALLY be because I am a Libra? I can never make a decision. And then when I finally make it, I am not confident in my decision and I need reassurance. It drives Ronnie crazy! But it drives me crazy, too! I've only been like this for a couple of years now. I guess I am actually "growing up" and I have a lot more responsibilites and decisions to make. Wedding decisions have been the WORST for me....it's been very difficult...but I know everything will turn out fine....I am just paranoid.....OK enough with that!

Now I cooked again, today. Well, I whipped it together, again. LOL I've done it 3 days in a row. Ronnie is so funny. I tell him "Honey, I cooked again...welllllll, I put something together, really...." And he gives me this face ..like "uh oh!" ..LOL Yeah, I would give myself that face too! But again, it didn't turn out badly. I combined some kind balsamic vingerette seasoning for salmon. And I got the creative idea to make sweet potato fries. The fries were DELICIOUS!!! So easy too. The Salmon came out ok.
The sweet potato all cut up and seasoned ready to go in the oven"

The finished product:

All the entire entree:


After dinner we went to Bed Bath and Beyond. I am not impressed with their things. Maybe its because I am biased.....I LOVE MARTHA STEWART's line at Macys!! LOL Have I told you how I am obsessed!

AND! I am happy my 3 picks on Dancing with the Stars are safe.
1. Jennie Garth
2. Sabrina
3. Helio

I loved seeing Dolly Parton, as well. And that tap dancer. This show makes me happy! :)

Till tomorrow guys!

2 comments:

Meli

i've never had sweet potato fries before. but those look delish like they came out of a fryer. hmm..maybe i'll try that. i'm sure ed would like it. :) the salmon looks good too. you're a good housewife. will you cook this much if you were working?

mrs.erika

Meli, I am not sure how my life will be like while I'm working. Honestly, it kind of scares me, because I didn't have a life during my first year. Being a teacher is not a 9-5 job. I will need to learn how to make good use of my time. I guess I am soaking in all that I can now, so that when I am teaching, it will be simple to be creative for dinner. etc

Post a Comment