CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 21, 2007

half bath downstairs

I love, love, love to shop. I realized this week that it makes me feel better. It really does. Last nigt I was tossing and turning thinking about all of the things I still have left to do for the wedding. This morning I felt guilty about being so paranoid. So, I decided I wanted to go to shopping! Besides I have gift cards still from the bridal shower and I needed to buy a dress for the rehearsal dinner. And off I went....

My half bath, which is downstairs, is finally complete. It's from the Martha Stewart line. I am completely obsessed with it by the way. LOVE LOVE LOVE it all! So, here are some pictures of it. When you come to visit, this is the bathroom you'll probably be using often..LOL So enjoy!






I also bought the dress I will wear for the rehearsal dinner. It's black and white..so pretty. And I got it on MAJOR sale! And an additional $10 off....not only do I love to shop, but I also love good sales and deals! Who doesn't really?!

Tomorrow Ronnie and I are going to a Mustang car show..our first one in NC. He's really excited. He loves car shows. So, I am sure we'll have a nice day.

Till tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment