CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 25, 2010

blinds.

(look how anxious he was to get started..he didn't get out of his work clothes! ha!)

This is probably a very boring post, but I just had to brag on my hubby! He is NOT handy at all, and at times he tries...but he's mostly paranoid about messing up. So, we usually have to pay or bribe friends to help us with the handy stuff.

But not this time! For some reason he is determined to get all the blinds up in our new house. He did a trial run yesterday on the bathroom upstairs. I have to admit, I was begging him not to try (not that I don't think he can do it...I just didn't want to hear it if he messes up! Ha!) And to his surprise he did a fine job!

Man, blinds are super expensive! Luckily we get a major discount because hubby works for a blind company. So, don't hesitate to contact us for a good deal...plus they are the #1 blind company. ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment