CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

updates

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Some updates:
1. Ronnie left this morning to officially begin work in Atlanta tomorrow. He's staying in a hotel by our new home, so he can begin to adjust to his new schedule. We are about 20 miles North from his office. So, he hopes to get a feel for the traffic. We hear it's pretty bad. But if he leaves a little before 6am for work, and around 4pm to get home, he should be looking at a 25-45 min commute. (we hope!*)
2. I will be joining him on Friday. We close on the house then! Can you believe it!? We are sad and excited at the same time. I guess we are just pretty anxious, too.
3. Painter should begin working on the house on the 20th. I can't wait to see how our dining room and master bedroom turn out. We picked out a "milk chocolate brown" (but not too dark, more in between) for the dining room. And a perfect "iceberg powder blue" for the master. I can't wait to see how it looks against our mahogany furniture and white linens.
4. I will continue working through the school year. Ronnie will be coming to NC on the weekends, or I will drive to GA, etc. Hope this time goes by quickly! I don't do well at home without him. I tend to get very unmotivated. I guess it's understandable!
5. We have interest in our home in NC. So, we hope to get some kind of contract within the next 2 weeks or so.

Our feelings about everything vary from hour to hour, day to day. Some moments we are sad, some moments we are hopeful. But for the most part, I have the bible verse above (Jeremiah 29:11) in my mind and I keep reminding Ronnie of it, too. We are just anxious for it to all to fall into place. We know deep down this will only make us stronger. We are anxious to see what else our future holds. We know we are blessed. :) We are so grateful to the Lord.

1 comments:

This Classy Bee

Beautiful pics Erika!!! So you're still going to work till the end of the year? What if your NC house sells? I'm so happy for you!!!

Post a Comment