CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

my magical home



The day after our friends Jackie and Lino were married in Disney World, we met up with my mom, stepdad and my brother Mike to spend the day at the Magic Kingdom. I have not been to the parks with my mom in about 10 years. She was really looking forward to Disney World and seeing me, of course, since we couldn't spend the holidays together. We took it slow most of the day and just really enjoyed the park and luckily for us, it wasn't crowded, even it being MLK weekend. After a long morning and afternoon in the park, we went back to her room at the Contemporary resort and rested in hopes to watch the fireworks over Magic Kingdom on her balcony! It was magical to see them from a distance and without the massive crowds. It was even chilly. Later that evening, we went to dinner at Ohanas at the Polynesian resort where we feasted on a family style meal. It was so good! I don't have any pictures of that because my camera battery died. Here are just a few of my favorites and 2 of them I took using my iPhone!


Like mother like daughter! Enjoying a sundae, even after a HUGE lunch! Do you see my mother's pirate mickey ears?! She had these already on when I met her at the park! She made me laugh so hard! If you know my mother, you'd crack up, too!


Watching the fireworks from my mom's room at the Contemporary resort balcony! MAGIC!

And let me tell you that I've purchased a ton of Disney merchandise in my lifetime, and trust me, I don't need anymore! But check out these ADORABLE mugs I had to have that I found at the WDW store in our airport terminal. Tell me they aren't the cutest ever!? These will definitely be displayed somehow in my new kitchen! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment