CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

My 28th Birthday!

I turned 28 on October 17. We didn't really have much planned to celebrate my birthday. Like I said in an earlier post, the weather in NC in October was rather dreary for the most part. But the hubby suggested we head to Asheville for the day. And I couldn't pass that up because I've always wanted to visit the Biltmore House! The house was breathtaking and the leaves were almost all fully turned. Just beautiful scenery, even though it was really cold! I really enjoyed my birthday to the fullest!









2 comments:

Sugar & Spice

I love the Biltmore! It is such a beautiful place! I'm glad you had a great birthday :)

Eli

Glad to see ur back!! Happy belated Birthday!! Love the change in colors and fall feel :)

Post a Comment