CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 7, 2009

California Dreamin' Day 1


And we're back! We had such a GREAT time in California. It was more than I expected. And I thought it was too short! Boo! But isn't that how most vacations tend to be? Ah, but I can't take for granted of what an amazing time we had. I am sorry it has taken me a while to post about it, but I've been trying to catch up with myself with the settling back in. (laundry, organizing) And I am still not finished. So, I've decided I must post in parts. So I will start with our first day, which was DISNEYLAND!

Omg, I was such a giddy little girl. (which isn't surprising if you know me!) But honestly, I was so anxious to get there that I woke up at 5:00am! We got our rental car really early and then headed to Disneyland, which was about 45 min from LAX where we were staying. We got to Disneyland at around 7:15am, got perfect parking, and were one of the first to jump onto the tram to the park. I will now share some photos from our day. I took many, but I will just include my favorites!


On the tram heading to the park. Ready for the magic!

I wore my wedding present proudly! It's first time in a Disney park since we got married! :) HAHA! (I told you I was a devoted fan.)
Yes!!!!! Can you tell I was super excited!!! And if you notice, no one was there yet! We had the park to ourselves for a few hours! It was perfect!!!

Hubby's first time to Disneyland!

Sleeping Beauty castle. I could live there!


Club 33!!!! eeeeek!!!! Dinner was that evening.

I got soaked riding Splash Mountain! SOAKED!!! but fun!

Alice, the Queen and Mad Hatter hopped on the carousel with the Disneyland Band. Possibly the coolest interaction I have ever seen from the characters!

Dumbo! I thought this picture came out pretty cool.




Nemo! This was an amazing attraction!


I was mesmerized! Ha!

The Matterhorn and Monorail.

Look who I saw! Except he was done taking pictures and signing autographs. For some reason, that side of Mickey has become a tradition visiting Disneyland. I always miss him there! ah!

That is it for now. I will come back with more! :)

2 comments:

Sugar & Spice

WOW!!! What a beautiful place!! Definitely need to take a trip over there :)

Eli

Haha, you do look super excited, mesmerized, enchanted, having fun :) Glad you had a good time

Post a Comment