CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th of July 2009!



On our way to the mountains! Ronnie isn't looking because he's against picture taking while driving...what a party popper!





Not the best pic of the mountains but it will do for now!

We are celebrating the 4th in Boone, NC this weekend! We will attempt white water rafting, but I am a chicken and I want to check out the water first. It's really chilly. Thank goodness I brought a light scarf! I didn't think I would need it and boy was I wrong! It's currently in the 60s. Ronnie really needs this weekend to
relax because a lot has gone down this week at work. But more on that later.

I am blogging via iPhone and this is pretty cool. I guess I have no more excuses for not blogging... Right Meli? Well I hope to post some more soon...maybe of this weekend.

In other news, I am working with the Template Mama on a custom layout for Nesting in NC! She's such an angel and I can't wait to unveil the final product! Yay!

Lots to look forward to here at Nesting In NC! Stay tuned!!!

PS if you aren't already follow me on Twitter! @mrserika if you want to keep up with me a little more!


-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Meli

wow it looks like something out of a romantic movie. white water rafting?? omg!! how cool is that???

ooohhh...i want the skinny on the goings on of ronnie's job. ed has some going ons as well.

prima how did you get so popular? maybe you're just friendlier to people. lol.

Barb

Okay, I love that photo of you in the grass. Too cute.

Sugar & Spice

Love the photos! Looks very familiar! Is that the 421? Wilksboro?

Post a Comment