CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Miami Day 2

Day 2 was also extremely fun! My dad took the day off and I spent the day with him, my step-mom, and my little brothers. (They were on Spring Break, too.) Fernando and Nicholas are the loves of my life! I can't even express how thankful and blessed I am to have them. They truly own every piece of my heart and I miss them terribly being so far away. So, I always soak in the time when I am with them.

We decided to spend the afternoon at Sawgrass Mills Mall. The boys and my step-mom went to Wannado City for a little bit, while my dad and I shopped! Check out some pictures we took together waiting in the car for my step-mom to arrive.






After the mall, we took Nick to Tae Kwon Do class. It was so adorable seeing these little ones kick and defend themselves! (Or run away from eachother...LOL!) Nick had taken a nap driving back down to Miami, so he wasn't really up for class. Poor thing...but he was still as cute as can be!

The day ended with pizza at my dad's house and my Godmother Tati and my Grandmother joined us! Truly another wonderful day with my family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment