CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Spring Welcome

We were finally able to enjoy the weekend outside today! It has been raining since Tuesday this week and we hoped it wouldn't ruin our weekend. Luckily, it was a beautiful day today. So, we ran tons of errands to Lowes, Home Depot, Costco and Walmart. We got a bunch of stuff we needed for the house and for the week. But I am pooped!
It was a perfect spring day and it inspired us to pot some flowers for the house. We still have a lot of work to do around our yard and garden, but we figured this would be an easy way to bring spring around our home. The pots are adorable, I think. I love color! We snagged them up at Home Depot and the flowers from Lowes and Walmart. So, now, you are greeted by Spring before you enter our home! Tell me what you think! :)


Close up!


I love these! I don't know what they are called. But don't they look like roses? I love that pink!

1 comments:

Eli

So cute, it's def. looking like Spring. I wish I had a green thumb, the best I do is buy flowers at Publix lol.

Post a Comment