CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Spring <3

I am so ready for spring. Wearing turtlenecks and sweaters gets old quick! Especially being a Miami girl where I've been wearing tanks and sandals all year long, all my life! I've been feeling a little home sick lately, so I decided to do the next best thing and that is to dream of the sun and my next visit to my family by online shopping for pretty spring dresses!
I am in love with the following dresses from Forever 21.....Can you picture me in these?



And these adorable gladiator flats!

3 comments:

Meli

totally. they're so you! meanwhile i'm trying desperately to get away with wearing a long sleeve shirt without dying of heat.

mrs.erika

thanks! i think i am going to order me the 2nd and 3rd dress with next week's pay check. i won't where them till april or may or so! but it doesn't hurt to do a little shopping!

i know you're dying of heat. i guess it isn't always brighter on the other side of the rainbow. lol

Barb

My favorites are the first and second ones, very nice, and yes...totally you! I too cannot wait for warm weather...my feet miss my flip flops.

Post a Comment