CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photography in the Mountains...

This past weekend we made our way to Boone and visited Grandfather Mountain for the gazzilionth time. (This is where Jay proposed to Janelle!) While I was there I started playing with my camera. The new Cannon Powershot has a great feature called "color accent". Basically, you can magnify or stand out one particular color in the object you are taking an snapshot of. I accentuated the blue color of the "Blue Ridge Mountains" and basically what I came out with were some incredible shots! Make sure to double click on the images below to view them in their full size. I tried to capture a 360 view. Enjoy!






And here is a different snapshot of me standing in front an old coca-cola sign at the mast general store. I accentuated the "Red" in the sign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment