CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jackie's Disney Wedding!!!

It's official and confirmed! Jackie will be getting married on January 15, 2010!!!! But wait...she's not just getting married and having a wedding....NO! She's getting married and having a DISNEY WEDDING!!! Yes...in WALT DISNEY WORLD! I know.... you can believe I am beyond excited!!!! So, the wedding planning has begun. I am very saddened I can't be "by her side" physically every step of the way. But, she knows how much I support her and I will pay back all of the support she gave me through-out my wedding planning. We will be heading to Orlando next year on Jan.14 and staying for the entire MLK weekend.
She will have her ceremony at the Grand Floridian Wedding Pavilion.
This is the view inside. If you look closely to the center window, you can see the castle.

This is the pavilion from the outside.

And her reception will be in Epcot's American Rotunda in the American Pavilion!


It's still some time away, but I am still really excited for her. This has always been her dream. I am so happy she is blessed for it to come true! :))))))

2 comments:

Meli

WOW....*speechless*

Jackie

I love you soooooo much! You are just so awesome...I have no other words...=)...luv ya and talk/see u soon!!

Post a Comment