CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wedding Anniversary coming soon..

I've begun researching where Ronnie and I can celebrate our one year wedding anniversary. But we have some set backs. For 1. It has to be affordable. and 2. It has to be close by because we don't have any vacation days to spare. I have some ideas. But I think we might decide on visiting Asheville, NC and tour the Biltmore House/Estate. I hear it's gorgeous and it seems romantic. I think it would make a nice weekend trip where we can see beautiful NC in the fall and have a nice romantic dinner.

But I have to take to reflect. It was this week last year where I was getting ready to mail out my invites. And it was this month that I had my bridal shower in Miami. sigh. I can't believe it's been a year already! It did go by fast just like everyone said it would.

Here are some of my favorite pics of the most amazing bridal shower my mom and my bridesmaids could have ever thrown for me! I will never forget the memories from the day!









0 comments:

Post a Comment