CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

My 5th Grade Classroom

Well, I did it! I have worked hard for 5 days straight at around 10 hours a day to get my very first classroom set up. I survived my first Open House. I am in love with my kids! And believe it or not, I am still not finished! But, it's all worth it. I took some pics of the room today. I will take some more next week. But take a peak and tell me what you think? :)


More Photos here!

1 comments:

Meli

OMG PRIMA!! ITS SO BEAAUUUTIFUL!!!!!!!! IT MAKES ME WANNA BEA STUDENT!!!! Everything is so tidy and clean and new and you made everything so personal for each student! i love it!! and you guys have computers in your room? WOW!! thats awesome man!

you are a teacher!!!! its so official! wow i am so impressed. i can't even imagine how you can come up with things to do with all that stuff you have. wow. well it looks amazing prima. great job. fantastic. my fav part? "MRS. WRAY". i love it!!

Post a Comment