CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Heights, Heights, Heights!!!!



I got the tickets! We are officially going to watch 'In the Heights' and I am just beyond excited! yipppeeee! I even bought a special dress for this special event. It will be Ronnie's first theatre experience, too! He's making me go to a Yankee game, we then compromised on the theatre! I love being married.... compromising is grrreaaatttt!!!!! (I know he'll love it just as much as I will. Ok maybe half as much, but he'll like it...I know it!) And maybe, just maybe, I will enjoy Yankee stadium. But for the sake of my hubby's dream. This is his Disneyland. And I am proud to experience it with him. Awww! 10 more days and I am NY bound again!

1 comments:

Yaeleem

YAY!!! That is so exciting!! When are you guys going to NYC??

Post a Comment