CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

JACKIE IS COMING!

Jackie and I in Disneyland celebrating 50 years!
Jackie putting on my garter on my wedding day. :)


JACKIE IS COMING TO GREENSBORO!

I am just sooooo excited. I haven't really thought too much about it, because I've had so much stress and things to do at work. But school ends in just 2 more days, and Jackie will be here on Friday night! Yipppeee!

We have so much to catch up on. I miss my best friend. I've given some thought of what we can do, but quite honestly, Jackie and I can find something fun to do in just about everything and anything we get ourselves into. So, I don't have to worry. She's just a great friend who understands me so well. And not to mention how much we have in common. It's kind of scary if you haven't figured that out yet!

On Saturday, we are definitely going to a lake in VA. So, it will be fun in the sun. I also want to drag her to 2 fabulous malls I have not been to yet. And to Old Salem, which I am sure she and I will enjoy.

I am just looking forward to watching movies, and maybe baking and cooking with my friend in my own place! Ah! I can't wait!!!

I might even make her paint a room with me. But that's not important right now! hahah

See you soon Jackie. I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment