CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Wedding Album

We just got our wedding album from our wonderful wedding photographers, PS Photography, Inc. These girls are truly talented at what they do. They know how to capture beautiful moments. I could not be happier. The more and more I look at these photos, the more and more I want to relive it. And thanks to them, I can. We had such a great team of vendors at our wedding, things really could not have run any smoother and things couldn't have been more beautiful. I can honestly say that we actually had one of those fairytale weddings. We are blessed. Here are a few pages from the album. When I go back to Miami in July I will take it. I didn't have enough time this time to share it with everyone. Here are a few of the pages. Thanks Patty and Susie!






0 comments:

Post a Comment