CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

enough is enough!

Well, 10 lbs later....."my" honeymoon is officially over. For 3 months I have been eating everything I want, when I want. And I am 10 lbs heavier to prove it. Enough is enough and it's time to eat better and lighter. I am on a mission to lose 15 lbs. When I lose those I want to lose about 5 more. Spring is coming and I will be able to walk 30 minutes every day. Plus, I want to shop for cute spring clothes. :-) I will not shop for clothes at the weight I am now. I already shopped for the right foods, like chicken, broccoli, carrots, bananas, tangerines, turkey, 100% wheat bread, etc. I am not on any "diet". Just eating better and less. And drinking tons of water. I hope I can lose, at least, 3 lbs by next Monday. ah! Wish me luck! I will keep you posted on my progress.

2 comments:

Meli

i know you can do it prima! i love the ticker. its so much more motivating to see the progress isn't it?

mrs.erika

yes, it is. The ticker makes it look easy! oh, how I wish! LOL

Post a Comment