CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Will you be my Valentine?




I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY! I wanted to make some valentine cards for my dearest friends. The ones I created in the picture are for Jackie and Janelle. They don't read my blog often, so I am not worried about them sneaking at their surprise. I made one more and plan to make a couple more. Nothing really special, but since I LOVE Valentine's day and now that I am far away, I want my friends to know that I remember them. Who is your valentine? And what is the something special that you will be doing? Let me know what you think of the cards I made myself. I used what I already had...because Lord knows I have collected so many scrapping materials within the past few years. I can't wait to get my little craft corner going in our bonus room!

1 comments:

meli

wow!! how cute!! i made one for my abuela but yours are way nicer. vday was never a friend holiday for me. before i had ed i would get a card from my parents. and my parents would wake us up early every vday morning and treat us to a sit down bfast at mcdonalds. what a lovely tradition. i remember it fondly. :) your cards are beeaauutiful!

Post a Comment