CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Romantic Evening at Home

Ronnie and I spent our first Valentine's day as hubby and wifey in our home. He had no idea what I had in store. We decided we wanted to save our money, so we would make dinner together. But I wanted to make it festive. So, I decorated the kitchen, since that is where we would spend most of the evening. I didn't really have much planned. I knew I was going to bake a cake, but I had nothing to decorate it with. So, off I went to the store where I bought some valentine's m&m's and then I found the heart doilies. I thought "Perfect! I can do something with these!" And I did! Check for yourself. When Ronnie got home he was soooooo surprised! He couldn't stop laughing....he was so amused! We made dinner together, homemade Fettucine Alfredo with bacon and Ceaser Salad. It was easy to make and easy to clean up. So, it was perfect. We had some good wine, which we had purchased back in 2005 at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. We saved it for something special. We had the cake for dessert and it was good! Well, check everything out for yourselves! I hope you had a sweet day!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment