CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Refreshing water and a job!

Hey everyone.

I will be subbing for the next 3-5 weeks for a teacher who is having hand surgery. It's a gifted class and I will be working with students from 2nd-5th grade. It sounds fun. I always liked my gifted classes. I will be working with just a handful of kids at a time. So it will be a good experience. I am sure I will have to hit the books myself! HA!



Anyways, lately I haven't been drinking that much water. Being at home it is sometime difficult to remember to drink it. As a teacher, I am constantly drinking water. And I love it. Plus, I need it with all the talking I do. And I know how good it is for my skin and I am a little obsessed with my skin! LOL Here is a tip to drink more water while at home, though. Flavor a pitcher of water by just adding some fruit in it. I like oranges or lemon/lime. I had never experienced this kind of water until the day before the wedding. My mom treated me to a Spa day at the Biltmore. And they had these pitchers everywhere. And I LOVED it. It was so refreshing. I tend to never drink water often because I love having flavor in my drinks. And this way, you can! Believe me! :)

I should take a picture of my pitcher. I have to remember to do it. Anyways, I am sure this drink will be great after working out too! Enjoy....

0 comments:

Post a Comment