CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'm a 2nd Grade Teacher!



Good news, everyone!

I did it! I am a 2nd grade teacher!!!! Wooot! I am so excited. I got the call this morning. I had the interview yesterday. The school is just 20 minutes from my house. It's such a GREAT school. I've never seen anything like it. I am glad I can have my foot in there. The job will start in the early Spring. I will be taking over for a teacher who is going on maternity. But it works out really well. I will be a substitute teacher in the meantime. But I am hoping this job can open a door for next year! YAY!
You can check out the school here, http://schoolcenter.gcsnc.com/education/school/school.php?sectiondetailid=108&sc_id=1169869895

I am so thankful.....:)

PS Are you just as excited as I am about IOWA today? Who will they choose?! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment