CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

life in nc

hey guys!

I can't believe I am blogging! I must admit, though. I was easily convinced! And I have several reasons why I was persuaded so easily.

First, you all know, I am still on the job hunt. So, what did this mean for me during the time I am not applying/looking for openings? I've kind of been indulging in things I love to do. and I have found some more things I have learned to love. I've been crafting, scrapbooking.....and cooking! Yep, now, not only do I watch and learn to cook by watching Rachel and Martha, but I am putting my learning into practice! And I LOVE to cook...like tonight I made Parmesan Crusted Chicken with a side salad which I contracted together, too!

Here's the recipe:

0 comments:

Post a Comment